Miss Representation Government Agency Small Group Youth License
WHAT IT IS:
License for Government Agencies with youth programs that includes our educational DVD and curriculum for K-12th grade. This license offers ongoing usage rights for classroom-sized groups (approximately 30 students or less) in either one location (for $150) or up to five locations (for $350) or up to ten locations (for $500).
WHO IT’S FOR:
Government Agencies that work with small groups of youth and want to utilize the curriculum for ongoing programming. This license is site-specific (so it’s limited to one location) and includes the rights for use in perpetuity.
If you are a nonprofit that works with youth at multiple sites, we recommend encouraging each site to order a school or nonprofit license.
WHAT YOU GET
- Miss Representation K-12 Curriculum (13 lesson plans for K-5th grade students, 16 lessons for middle school, and 21 lessons for high school and post-secondary students)
Miss Representation Educational DVD, which includes:
- The feature film (90 minutes, appropriate for ages 13+)
- Supplemental educational clips to accompany the curriculum
*International shipping may be subject to an additional $30 remote area surcharge. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Film shall be exhibited for youth-based, small group instruction purposes only (not in a commercial theater) where all viewers, projector, or monitor(s) and playback unit are in the same room (“in-room use”). For the purposes of this Agreement “Small Group” is defined as fewer than 30 students predominantly comprised of youths.
- The Film may be exhibited at the non-profit or community organization site only for which the License was purchased and up to nine other locations if additional licensing is purchased. Exhibition at additional locations is subject to the written permission of Licensor and any additional licensing fees and contract terms. Exhibition for larger audiences (school-wide or non-student) also requires additional licensing and contract terms. Licenses can be upgraded to include these broader public rights upon request and payment.
- The film will not be reproduced, distributed, duplicated, sold, lent, transferred, or otherwise made available, to any other person or entity.