I am a College or University

Educational licenses are available for Colleges and Universities. With an educational license, you can:

  • Host a Community or School Screening: Order a public performance license for $329 that includes rights to screen on the film on your campus and use The Mask You Live In curriculum
  • Teach Social Emotional Learning: For K-12 educators, you can purchase The Mask You Live In curriculum with or without hosting a screening
  • Teach Media Literacy with the Miss Representation curriculum.
  • Stream on Your Network: Order the rights to place the film on your secure server.