BUNDLE 3: The Mask You Live In/Miss Representation Educational DVD: Nonprofit Youth Edition
WHAT IT IS:
License for nonprofits with youth programs that includes our educational DVD and curriculum for K-12th grade. This license costs offers ongoing usage rights for classroom-sized groups (approximately 30 students or less).
WHO IT’S FOR:
Nonprofits and community organizations that work with small groups of youth and want to utilize the curriculum for ongoing programming. This license includes the rights for use in perpetuity.
WHAT YOU GET
- The Mask You Live In K-12 curriculum (36 lesson plans, 30-60 minutes each)
The Mask You Live In nonprofit youth DVD, which includes:
- The youth version of the film (87 minutes, appropriate for ages 14+)
- 10 supplemental educational clips to accompany the curriculum
- Miss Representation K-12 Curriculum (13 lesson plans for K-5th grade students, 16 lessons for middle school, and 21 lessons for high school and post-secondary students)
- Miss Representation Educational DVD, which includes:
- The feature film (90 minutes, appropriate for ages 13+)
- 7 Supplemental educational clips to accompany the curriculum
10% discount off of the total.
*International shipping may be subject to an additional $30 remote area surcharge. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Miss Representation and The Mask You Live In
This License Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made by and between The Representation Project, a California corporation (“Licensor”) and the Organization named on the Order Confirmation (the “Licensee”) to grant a license for the limited, non-broadcast, public exhibition of the films Miss Representation and The Mask You Live In (the “Films”). This license does not expire.
In consideration of the payment of the purchase price, as indicated in the order confirmation or invoice, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee, upon payment of such license fee, without warranty, a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable license to publicly perform and display the Films at the Screening(s), subject to the terms and conditions specified herein:
- Licensee hereby expressly agrees that the Films shall be exhibited for youth-based, small group instruction purposes only (not in a commercial theater) where all viewers, projector, or monitor(s) and playback unit are in the same room (“in-room use”). For the purposes of this Agreement “Small Group” is defined as fewer than 30 students predominantly comprised of youths.
- Licensee agrees that the Films may be exhibited at the non-profit or community organization site only for which the License was purchased. Exhibition at additional locations is subject to the written permission of Licensor and any additional licensing fees and contract terms. Exhibition for larger audiences (school-wide or non-student) also requires additional licensing and contract terms. Licenses can be upgraded to include these broader public rights upon request and payment.
- Licensee agrees that it shall not permit the Films to be reproduced, distributed, duplicated, sold, lent, transferred, or otherwise made available, to any other person or entity, at any time or in any manner, other than as set forth in this Agreement.
- Licensee shall exhibit the Films in its entirety only. Licensee shall not cut or alter the Films. In no event shall the Film be exhibited without the complete copyright notices and/or credits contained therein.
Licensor makes no warranties, express, implied, or otherwise, and hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Films.
Except for the license granted hereunder, Licensee agrees and acknowledges that Licensor expressly reserves all rights, title, and interest, in and to the Films.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings and agreements relating to such subject matter. Any amendments, changes, or modifications shall have legal effect and be binding only if made in writing and signed by both parties.
Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE, WILL EITHER PARTY HEREUNDER BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME OR LOSS OF BUSINESS ADVANTAGE), WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, EVEN IF THE PARTY SUFFERING SUCH DAMAGES, OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SUCH PARTY, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (I) THE AMOUNTS PAID BY LICENSEE TO LICENSOR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; OR (II) ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS (US$100). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER EITHER PARTY’S REMEDIES HEREUNDER ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE FAILED THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.